Tuesday, June 14

Home Sweet Home.....Unless Your in a Sleep Study


happy Manny and his cool Dreads (JIM DAVIS/Boston Globe)

CINCINNATI 3 (26-37)
BOSTON 10 (34-29) WON 2


A great return to Fenway for the Sox and they kicked the crap out of the Reds. I need to learn not to get so worried about the Sox. It is still very early in the season and even after the troubles that we have had we are only three games back in the division. We have also played more road games then anyone else in the league. We could easily be in first by the time the All Star break comes around. Hopefully by then we'll get Schill back and he'll be in prime form. Other then a few bumpy parts the pitching this season really hasn't been that bad. Clement has been a great pick up and Miller is holding his own as well.
We had 16 hits last night and the game was only close for the first two innings. Manny hit a three run shot that broke it open. Clement pitched well to get back in the win column.

I missed the game though, I was getting a sleep study. Let me tell you how much fun that is. You go to this clinic and sleep in a room that is kinda like a hotel room. The only difference that you have something like 25 sensors attached to you with wires coming off of all of them. Plus you got a little oxygen thing shoved up your nose. They told me I could move around but I could just picture rolling on my side and getting all caught up in the wires. Needless to say I didn't get a ton of sleep. My wonderful fiance was nice enough to call me with updates.
If they say I have sleep apnea I am supposed to sleep in one of these. You got to be kidding me.
It has been almost a week since I actually got to watch a Sox game. Hopefully that will change tonight.
GO RED SOX!

No comments: