Friday, March 31

Rosters

So it seems like the Sox have made their depth chart for the start of the season. Holy Wow what a difference a year makes. I think I call the infield "The infield of Strangers", or at least I will for a little while. It will be very interesting to see how this team develops it's chemistry and how they all interact with each other. I sure hope they can find some of the same spark/wildness that the team has had in the last few years.
I don't care if it's pre-season, our 8-19 mark is depressing.
Bronson stuck it to us yesterday, good for him.
Finally ordered Extra Innings. Hoorary for Extra Innings.
As far as I can tell I'm either going to see Wells or Schilling pitch next Saturday. It will be cool to see how all the Sox fans at Fenway South treat Millar. I'm sure he will get lot's of cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not shocking about the brawls...the Sox are a bunch of thugs...always have been!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »